pengunjung

Total Pageviews

RSS
Post Icon

Avril l

Avril Lavigne get "sexual"

avril lavigne hello kitty(1)
So kinky!
Even tomboy Avril Lavigne has a seXXXy side!
Her fresh electronic track Hello Kitty might be a celebration of her love for the Japanese brand, but it's also a celebration of a lady's most private parts.
YUP! That kitty! LOLz!
The smokey-eyed songstress explained:
 
"'Hello Kitty' was such an interesting topic and subject. It was really exciting for me. I didn't want it to sound like anything I'd done before. I wanted it to sound over the top so I ended up hiring a new producer to help me with it. Obviously it's flirtatious and somewhat sexual, but it's genuinely about my love for Hello Kitty as well!"
Avril, you dirty gurl!
In all her years on the music scene, she's FINALLY surprising us.
We can't help but think new hubby Chad Kroeger has something to do with waking up her sleeping pussycat. HA!
All we have to say now is, "MEEEOOOWWWW!!"
[Image via WENN.]
Avril LavigneAvril LavigneAvril LavigneAvril LavigneAvril Lavigne
We Recommend

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment